why we love it
- No passport required!
- Our love affair with food – from Boston’s seafood, to Southern comfort, Miami’s Cuban flair, and New York’s melting pot, sample some of the country’s most exciting flavors.
- Walking is the best way to explore some of the most interesting neighborhoods.
- So many options for a weekend getaway or a family vacation.
- Street markets and food trucks – every city has them!
things not to miss
- Discover the powerful history of the American Revolution with a private tour of Boston’s Freedom Trail, 17 fascinating sites connected to the country’s independence.
- Get the full baseball experience with game and exclusive tour of Boston’s iconic Fenway Park, home to one of the oldest sports teams in the country - the Boston Red Sox.
- Step back in time at Charleston’s beautiful Magnolia Plantation & Gardens, one of the country’s oldest plantations dating back to 1676.
- Spend an afternoon getting schooled by a local artist in Wynwood, Miami’s bursting graffiti arts district.
- Go full fashionista in New York with visits to wholesale designer showrooms not open to the public, meeting a Broadway costume designer, and sipping cocktails at the hottest clubs.
- Visit the glittery Whitney Museum before strolling along New York’s Highline park, which stretches nearly a mile-and-a-half long.
Meet your expert
"I'm a city girl, having lived in Boston and now in New York. I always enjoy discovering new neighborhoods in our country's amazing cities -big and small."
when to goBoston: June through October are the best months to visit as it’s a walking city and the winter is typically harsh.
Charleston: Enjoy this city year round. The best times to visit are March to May and September to November when temperatures are mild although prices are higher. In late fall and winter, prices and crowds drop.
Miami: Peak season runs from December to February with high traffic and prices. Best times to travel are March to May when temperatures are warm and comfortable.
New York: The Big Apple can be enjoyed year-round and the best time to visit is anytime.
US CITY ESCAPES - OUR DESTINATION FAVORITES
Belmond Charleston Place
Charleston, South Carolina
Faena Hotel Miami Beach
The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel
New York, New York
XV Beacon Hotel
Not so fast
Don't be so hasty
Please select a
destination and enter
your departure dates