why we love it
- So many experiences wrapped into one trip: postcard-perfect beaches, jungle adventures, big city shopping and ancient ruins.
- The hospitality is world renowned.
- The daily awareness of mind, body, and spirit. Complete zen.
- The addictive flavors and aromatic spices.
- The intriguing Buddhist heritage that permeates everyday life.
- The ever-changing cityscape of Singapore, from cutting-edge design, to inspiring green spaces.
things not to miss
- A private tour of Cambodia’s Angkor Wat temple complex set on 60 square miles of land.
- Learn the secrets of traditional Cambodian cuisine with a private cooking class in Siem Reap.
- Don’t miss Inle Lake in Myanmar, for a chance to see the fascinating way of life of the Intha fishermen.
- In Myanmar, soar above Bagan’s famous temples on a sunrise hot air balloon ride.
- Order a couple of Singapore slings where the drink originated at the Raffles Hotel.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay, Singapore’s whimsical nature park featuring the world’s largest glass greenhouse.
- Explore Vietnam’s UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An, a Southeast Asian traditional trading port dating back to the 15th century.
- Bike through Lang Ko’s lush terrain, passing green paddy fields and Vietnamese fishing villages.
Meet your expert
"Southeast Asia changed me forever. The region is like a book and each country is a character with a unique culture and energy."
when to goCambodia: November to March is dry season and the most popular time to visit. Prices drop from May to October, but the country is warm year-round, rarely dipping below 68°F.
Myanmar: High season runs from November to February. October to May is considered dry season. Temperatures are hottest between March and June.
Singapore: This year-round destination has warm, tropical climate, and daily highs in the 80s.
Vietnam: February to April (spring) and August to October (fall) are the best times to visit.
SOUTHEAST ASIA - OUR DESTINATION FAVORITES
Banyan Tree Lang Co
Lang Co, Vietnam
Belmond Road to Mandalay
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
Not so fast
Don't be so hasty
Please select a
destination and enter
your departure dates