why we love it
- Food is a delicious art form.
- The warm hospitality makes you feel right at home.
- The eclectic blend of the ancient rituals and modern culture.
- Magical gardens are anywhere and everywhere.
- The constant visual feast - from striking designs to colorful festivals and serene pine forests.
- An around-the-clock public transportation network with impeccable precision.
- LAND OF ENCHANTMENT TOUR
- Discover Tokyo’s thrilling contemporary art scene
- Experience the ritual of a tea ceremony
- Learn all about geishas and maikos firsthand with a traditional performance
- Visit temples and castles which were dwellings of Shoguns
- Delight your taste buds at bustling Dotonbori
- Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the Japanese countryside
- Find out all about the traditions of oyster divers
Meet your expert
"Japan is a must any time of year. It's compact, has an amazing food scene, and the friendly locals embrace the natural beauty of their country."Get in touch
when to goAny season is a good time to visit Japan. There is great cultural appreciation for the changing seasons, as well. Many visitors enjoy spring and fall, when skies are clear and temperatures are comfortable. Kyoto and Osaka are especially crowded during cherry blossom season (late March to early April) and fall foliage (mid-November to early December), so plan ahead. Summertime is considered peak tourist season. Japan’s mountains make it a great skiing destination during the winter. It’s also a good time to appreciate the famous onsen hot springs.
JAPAN - OUR DESTINATION FAVORITES
Palace Hotel Tokyo
The Ritz-Carlton Kyoto
The St. Regis Osaka
Not so fast
Don't be so hasty
Please select a
destination and enter
your departure dates