why we love it
- The warm Irish welcome – you’ll feel it instantly..
- The romance of seeing castles everywhere.
- The historic whiskey trails are not only fascinating but are in some of the most beautiful country settings.
- The food scene is heavenly – from organic farmers markets to Michelin-starred pub grub and fine dining.
- History and tradition are found in every corner.
- The infectious pub culture – you’ll raise a pint with new friends in no time.
- The strong US dollar to euro.
- EXCEPTIONAL IRELAND
- Enjoy a historic walking tour of Dublin’s most famous sites including the bohemian Temple Bar district and Dublin Castle
- Stand on the world famous Cliffs of Moher
- Visit Adare, widely considered Ireland's most picturesque village
- Stay at some of Ireland's finest castle hotels
- Try a pony and trap ride through the Gap of Dunloe
- Learn how to pull the perfect pint of Guinness
Meet your expert
"There's so much magic in Ireland. You can't help but feel as though you've stepped into a fairy tale. There are over 30,000 castles. "
when to goThe best chance for good weather falls between May and September. July and August are peak tourist season, with longer days and warmer weather. From November to February, rainy weather can persist, but winters rarely see snow.
IRELAND - OUR DESTINATION FAVORITES
Co. Clare, Ireland
Killarney Park Hotel
Co. Kerry, Ireland
Not so fast
Don't be so hasty
Please select a
destination and enter
your departure dates