why we love it
- These countries are home to some of the most remote natural wonders on the entire planet – from volcanic plateaus, to desert dunes, and mysterious islands.
- Patagonia has indigenous wildlife that is seen nowhere else.
- Some of the best wine in the world are grown here.
- An influx of eco-luxury lodges are really stamping their mark.
- The passion for amazing, quality food – from Argentine beef and delectable alfajores to fresh Chilean seafood and produce.
- The hospitality of warm, proud, and engaging locals.
itinerary snapshotWONDERS OF ARGENTINA + CHILE
- Explore the vibrant neighborhoods of Buenos Aires.
- Be enchanted by the art of tango with a live performance.
- Discover the island where Disney got his inspiration for Bambi.
- Visit the Little Switzerland of South America.
- Cross deep blue lakes amongst iced-capped mountains and dormant volcanoes.
- Visit a remote island whose folklore includes mythological animals and spirits
- Kayak, hike or horseback ride against Patagonia’s majestic backdrop.
Meet your expert
"Born to Chilean parents, I love sharing with clients the unique culture and incredible traditions abundant in both Chile and Argentina."Get in touch
when to goArgentine Patagonia: Visit during October through November (spring) and December through February (summer), when the weather is mild and the natural attractions are in full splendor.
Buenos Aires: April to June (fall) and September to December (spring) are the best times to visit the capital. In October and November, the beautiful jacaranda trees are blooming.
Chilean Patagonia: November to early March (summer) is peak tourist season and the weather is ideal for exploring Torres del Paine National Park.
Chiloe: The best time to visit is from December to March (summer).
CHILE + ARGENTINA - OUR DESTINATION FAVORITES
Alvear Palace Hotel
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Llao Llao Hotel & Resort
Tierra Atacama Hotel & Spa
San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
Tierra Chiloe Hotel & Spa
Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa
Torres del Paine, Chile
Not so fast
Don't be so hasty
Please select a
destination and enter
your departure dates