why we love it
- With 365 pristine white beaches, Antigua has an option for each day of the year.
- In Puerto Rico, you get the full Caribbean experience but can leave the passport behind.
- St. Barth is the perfect blend of Caribbean escape and French sophistication, complete with heavenly meals and shopping.
- St. Kitts is a charming, historic, and under-the-radar island that is easily circled by scooter.
- The shallow, clear waters of Turks and Caicos are perfect to learn how to kiteboard.
things not to miss
- Spend an afternoon at Antigua’s Stingray City, snorkeling with and feeding these gentle creatures in their natural environment.
- In mid-April, catch five days of exhilarating races during Antigua Sailing Week, considered one of the premiere sailing events in the world.
- Glow in the dark on Puerto Rico’s Bioluminescent Mosquito Bay, which emits a vibrant blue haze at night thanks to the unique microorganisms living there.
- Spot humpback whales on their annual migration each January to April at the Réserve Naturelle Saint-Barthelemy marine park.
- Join a guided hike to the crater rim of Mount Liamuiga, a dormant volcano, for the most beautiful sweeping views of St. Kitts.
- No matter your experience level, take advantage of the amazing reefs for snorkeling in Turks and Caicos.
Meet your expert
"I've always loved the beautiful Caribbean.
Not every island is alike. It's so much fun helping clients figure out what island type they are."
when to goAntigua: December through April are the best times to visit.
Puerto Rico: Visit from mid-April to June to avoid the busy winter season and just before the rainy season starts. Regardless, temperatures are pleasant year-round, ranging from 75°- 85° F.
Saint Barthelemy: December is considered peak season, so plan to book months in advance. We recommend visiting from November through June.
St. Kitts: The island celebrates Carnival from December to January, which is something to experience but can be very busy. We recommend visiting in May and June for a more relaxed vibe.
Turks and Caicos: Expect sunshine and pleasant temperatures almost year-round. Fewer crowds and lower prices make April and May a sweet spot. Avoid June to November when hurricanes can linger.
CARIBBEAN - OUR DESTINATION FAVORITES
Park Hyatt St. Kitts
The Shore Club
Turks & Caicos
The St. Regis Bahia Beach
Not so fast
Don't be so hasty
Please select a
destination and enter
your departure dates