XV Beacon Hotel
Add to my Wonderwall
History comes alive. This architectural gem in Beacon Hill blends Beaux-Arts elegance with modern luxury. Attention to detail in every way includes in-room massages, courtesy Lexus service, and gas fireplaces in each room.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 63 lavish rooms, studios, and suites. Cashmere throws and gas fireplace in every room.
- DINING Contemporary steak-house cuisine at Mooo…., menu extends to in-room dining.
- FEATURES High-touch 24-hour concierge service, pet friendly accommodations, 24-hour fitness center and in room bar with premium spirits and wines. The seasonal roof deck with a stunning view.
- DON'T MISS Premium historical walking tours. Summer kayak on Charles River. Dinner at the Museum of Fine Arts. Afternoon Tea at the Courtyard Restaurant.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Breakfast credit each morning of $30/person
- $100 food & beverage credit
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This luxury boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown Boston, surrounded by historic landmarks, and mere steps from America’s oldest city park-Boston Common. A breezy 15 minutes from Boston Logan Airport (BOS).
More favorites to check out
Belmond Charleston Place
Charleston, South Carolina
Faena Hotel Miami Beach
The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel
New York, New York