Add to my Wonderwall
Barefoot elegance. This idyllic refuge is sheltered behind the world famous Belize Barrier Reef. Unwind in sheer comfort or seek adventure among Mayan ruins, a jaguar preserve, and nearby fishing village. For a truly unique experience, request nearby Coral Caye, your very own private island
- ACCOMMODATIONS 25 Balinese cottages and villas with screened porch and Japanese bath.
- DINING Sea catch at Mare Restaurant, beachfront Gauguin Grill and a wine cellar.
- FEATURES Traditional Thai massages at Sunset Spa, a professional dive shop with tour guides and instructors, sandy beaches, two infinity pools, and a kids only gelato bar.
- DON'T MISS Eco-hunting dive to catch lion fish for dinner, Maya Mountains sunset cruise with premium wines and hors d’oeuvres. Visit Miss Emma’s organic farm with homemade lunch.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Full breakfast daily
- Two 30 minute Thai massages OR a batik sarong and men's shirt from the gift shop
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This oceanfront paradise in located at the tip of Placencia Peninsula, near a charming Creole fishing village, and the UNESCO Belize Barrier Reef. Placencia Lagoon and the distant Maya Mountains and Victoria Peak is the backdrop. 175 miles from Belize City Airport (BZE), 40 minutes internal & charter flights to Placencia (PLJ).
More favorites to check out
Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort
Santa Elena, Guatemala
Nekupe Sporting Resort and Retreat