Add to my Wonderwall
High art. This sleek urban landmark is transforming Oslo’s up-and-coming design district. Overlooking the waterfront, each room features pieces from the hotel’s contemporary collection hand-picked by its art curator.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 116 tailored rooms and suites, with floor-ceiling windows and balconies.
- DINING Nordic seafood at Fru K, casual dining at THIEF FOODBAR and world class cocktails at THIEF Bar.
- FEATURES: 8,600 sq. ft. THIEF SPA has stolen the best ideas from spa cultures all over the world including the Turkish Hamams, Moroccan Rhassouls and German Aufgusse. The THIEF SPA also includes a pool area, lounge, sauna, steam room, gym and beauty lounge.
- DON'T MISS Unplugged concerts feature new artist monthly, summer dining on the roof, luxury spa day, private guided tour to Astrup Fearnley Museum and private tour of the Oslo Fjord in hotel’s Rivarama.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Breakfast buffet
- Tickets for the Astrup Fernley Museum
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This ultra modern boutique is located on a small islet at Tjuvholmen. 100 meters from Astrup Fearnley Museum. 34 miles from Oslo International Airport (OSL). 5 minutes by car from National Theater airport express train station.
More favorites to check out