The St. Regis Osaka
Add to my Wonderwall
Artful elegance. Spoil yourself with 24-hour butler service in this vibrant city famous for its cherry blossoms and exciting cuisine. Your luxe oasis sits on Midosuji, the Champs- Elysées of Osaka, making shopping, nightlife, and transfers to nearby Kyoto a breeze.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 160 spacious rooms and suites with large windows and city views.
- DINING Authentic Italian at La Veduta, bistro-style French at Rue D’or and the St. Regis Bar offers a signature shogun mary.
- FEATURES IRIDIUM Spa featuring SOTHYS blends sensibilities and techniques of France and Japan. Fitness center with Technogym and signature Butler service.
- DON'T MISS Strolling down gingko tree-lined Midosuji, aka the Champs Elysées of Osaka. Explore the city and eat till you drop, literally. (Kuidaore is an expression to describe Osaka people's obsession with food.)
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Buffet breakfast at restaurant
- $100 hotel credit, per room, per stay
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This 2017 Five Red Pavilions- Michelin’s top honor-urban resort is located along Midosuji, a 4 km boulevard of luxury fashion and lifestyle brands, short walk to the subway. 23 miles from Kansai International Airport (KIX), 10 miles from Itami Domestic Airport (ITM).
More favorites to check out
Palace Hotel Tokyo
The Ritz-Carlton Kyoto