The Royal Hawaiian
Add to my Wonderwall
The Pink Palace. This iconic landmark has lived up to its towering reputation as the jewel of Waikiki Beach since 1927. Receive the warmest aloha as you take in the enchanting ambiance, stunning views, and attention to every luxurious detail.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 528 classic Hawaiian rooms & suites and 166 rooms in the contemporary Mailani Tower.
- DINING Oceanfront luau at Aha’aina, epicurean at Azure and stargazing at Mai Tai Bar.
- FEATURES The Abhasa Spa in a fauna and flora oasis, Malulani pool with private cabanas, Helumoa playground and private beach area.
- DON'T MISS Surfing lessons with Waikiki Beach Boys and discover Jurassic Valley at Kualoa Ranch. Awe-inspiring helicopter tour over reefs, jungle, and waterfalls.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Daily Breakfast for two in the Surf Lanai
- $100 Resort Credit per room, once per stay
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This landmark The Pink Palace has a premier beachfront location on the famed Waikiki Beach surrounded by shops and restaurants and15 minutes to the Diamond Head State Park. Less than 25 minutes car ride from the Honolulu International Airport (HNL).
More favorites to check out
Canyon Point, UT
The Little Nell
The Resort at Pelican Hill
Newport Beach, CA