The Ritz-Carlton Kyoto
Add to my Wonderwall
Design icon. Enjoy the seamless blending of ancient tradition with the finest modern luxury in Japan’s cultural capital. Set on the banks of the Kamogawa River, the hotel has sweeping views of the historic city and surrounding mountains.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 134 picturesque rooms, including 17 lavish suites with private garden or river deck along with 2 traditional Japanese tatami accommodations.
- DINING Artful cuisine at Kaiseki Mizuki, Sushi, Tempura, Teppan Mizuki and La Locanda for Italian.
- FEATURES The Ritz-Carlton Spa creates serene relaxation with a range of Japanese rituals, 20m swimming pool, 24 hr Technogym fitness center. Ritz Kids activities are endless at this hotel.
- DON'T MISS Complimentary hiking, running, cycling, & art tours. Kyoto culture immersion programs: Sake tasting, Samurai, Kimono, Sushi class.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Full American or Japanese breakfast
- $100 spa treatment credit, per room, per stay
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This urban resort is located in the center of Kyoto by the Kamogawa river with sweeping views of the Higashiyama mountains. 15 minutes by car from Kyoto Train Station. 60 minutes from Osaka Itami Airport (ITM), 75 minutes by JR Haruka Airport Express from Kansai Airport (KIX).
More favorites to check out
Palace Hotel Tokyo
The St. Regis Osaka