Add to my Wonderwall
Gaelic Beauty. With an unbeatable location, this gracious Georgian hotel is more of a luxurious home away from home. Enjoy drinks in the 17th-century wine cellar, Ireland’s largest private art collection, and the country’s only two-star Michelin restaurant all under one roof.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 123 elegant rooms and 19 suites in both the Georgian Main House and the contemporary Garden Wing.
- DINING Ireland’s only 2-Star Michelin Restaurant, Patrick Guilbaud, the Cellar restaurant and the Cellar bar.
- FEATURES Ireland’s largest private art collection, landscaped gardens, the Tethra Spa with ESPA & Darphin products, a fitness center, steam room and 18 meter infinity pool.
- DON'T MISS A private in-house audio guided art tour of The Merrion’s collection, followed by Art Afternoon Tea and tailor-made Dublin tour with Merrion’s stylish bikes.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- For Superior King & Twin rooms in the Garden Wing receive; 2 Cocktails and 2 Appetizers served in The Cellar Bar
- All bedrooms and suites reserved in the Main House in addition to our Garden Wing Suites and Penthouse in the Garden Wing receive; A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
The Georgian mansion hotel is located in the heart of Dublin’s city centre, a short stroll from The National Gallery, The National Museum, the ‘Golden Mile’of pubs and restaurants and the shops of Grafton Street. 8.3 miles from Dublin Airport (DUB).
More favorites to check out
Co. Clare, Ireland
Killarney Park Hotel
Co. Kerry, Ireland