Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
Add to my Wonderwall
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Khmer treasure. Since 1932 this French colonial classic has been a favorite of celebrities and dignitaries alike. Afternoon tea overlooks the pool surrounded by Frangipani trees. Angkor Wat is only five miles away, making temple visits a breeze.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 119 spacious rooms, suites, and two villas, infused with Cambodian charm.
- DINING The Elephant Bar, Royal Khmer cuisine at Le Grand and cultural dining at Aspara Terrace.
- FEATURES Raffles Spa, outdoor pool, fitness center and Angkor Golf Resort partnership.
- DON'T MISS Cabana Suite with direct access to pool and garden, authentic Khmer massages and tailor made tours of Angkor temples.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Daily Champagne breakfast at Cafe d'Angkor
- Complimentary 50 minutes body massage for two people
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This heritage hotel is located in the heart of Siem Reap’s Old French Quarter opposite from The Royal Garden. 15 minutes from Siem Reap Airport (REP).
More favorites to check out
Banyan Tree Lang Co
Lang Co, Vietnam
Belmond Road to Mandalay
Shangri-La Hotel Singapore