Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Add to my Wonderwall
Island bliss. New in summer 2017, this enchanting retreat is nestled on a secluded enclave in Banana Bay. Indulge in suites featuring private rooftop pools, with stunning views of Nevis Island and surrounded by crystal-clear waters.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 78 luxury rooms & 48 suites, with Banana Bay view, balcony or terrace.
- DINING Ocean dining at Fisherman’s Village, adult’s fine dining at Stone Barn and The Great House.
- FEATURES The Sugar Mill Spa & Sanctuary, 24-hour health club, two pools, non-motorized water sports only. Motorized water sports walkable at neighboring bay.
- DON'T MISS Magical sailing on luxurious catamaran, UNESCO site Brimstone Fortress & historic Romney Manor, sky Safari zip-line tour or rum tasting.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Daily breakfast for two in The Great House
- $100 resort credit, one per room per stay
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
The first Park Hyatt in the Caribbean (slated to open during Summer 2017) is located on unspoiled beachfront within Christophe Harbour development on Banana Bay. 10 miles from Robert L. Bradshaw Airport (SKB), 25 minute drive from Port Zante cruise terminal and Basseterre.
More favorites to check out
The Shore Club
Turks & Caicos
The St. Regis Bahia Beach