- ACCOMMODATIONS 278 rooms & 12 suites, large balconies & Imperial Palace view.
- DINING 7 restaurants including Sushi Kanesaka and Michelin-starred Amber Palace and 3 bars & lounge.
- FEATURES 12,916 sq. ft. Alpine-inspired Evian Spa Tokyo with panoramic views of the city, fitness center & indoor swimming pool and a 3 mile jogging path around the Imperial garden.
- DON'T MISS Breakfast on the moat-side terrace, signature deep-tissue massage and custom food tour with sake master or ramen hunter.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Buffet breakfast in our all day dining, Grand Kitchen
- $100 food and beverage or spa treatment credit per room per stay
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
Palace Hotel Tokyo is located just steps away from Tokyo Station-a mega shopping dining central and transportation hub, and a stone throw from the Imperial Palace. Most rooms have unobstructed views of the magnificent Imperial plaza. 13 miles from Haneda Airport (HND), 37 miles from Narita Airport (NRT), direct underground access to Otemachi Metro station.