- ACCOMMODATIONS 10 rustic casitas and suites facing the lake or jungle.
- DINING Authentic chilaquiles, seafood and grill at Guatemalteca and cocktails at the bar.
- FEATURES Nature sound tracks of parakeets and howler monkeys, canoes, lake and pool.
- DON'T MISS Tikal Mayan ruins, guided tour of Lake Petén Itzá, explore exotic flora and fauna, lake side communities and sunset bird watching.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Full breakfast for up to two daily
- Guided bird-watching for two
- Upgrade, early check-in, late check-out, based on availability
This lakeside hideaway is located in Petén, surrounded by rainforest and illuminated by the ever-changing colors of Lake Petén Itza. One hour away from Belize border, and 45 minute drive from Flores International Airport (FRS).