Add to my Wonderwall
Sun-kissed Spain. Soak up beautiful Costa del Sol at this glamorous coastal resort. Home to one of Spain’s top golf resorts, it’s also known for a superb spa and fine dining. The crowning glory is the seductive beach club.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 67 luminous suites and 4-bedroom villas.
- DINING Spanish fine-dining at El Jardin de Lutz, Michelin-starred Japanese fusion at Kabuki Raw, Pasta World champion Don Giovanni, Blue Bar and Beach-Club.
- FEATURES 23,680 sq.ft. spa with thermal bath, an indoor heated salt-water pool, beach club, tennis courts and the golf course-home of 2013 World Match Play.
- DON'T MISS Day discovery of Andalucia’s most magical places, Moorish white villages, the nearby city of Ronda and its bullfighting heartland, the luxury shopping in Marbella and wine and dine among the super yachts at Puerto Banus.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Daily a la carte breakfast in our El Jardin Restaurant
- 50 min massage
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
This elegant Andalusian retreat is located between Marbella and Sotogrande. 55 miles from Malaga airport and 70 miles from Malaga Train Station. Closest Airport: Malaga International Airport (AGP)
More favorites to check out
Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade
Tivoli Palacio de Seteais