Add to my Wonderwall
Co. Clare, Ireland
Royal treatment. Receive a regal welcome at this 16th-century castle on 410 enchanting acres. Spend the day at falconry school, golf academy, or simply strolling through the Walled Garden. It’s also an ideal base to discover the west coast.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 98 lavish guest rooms, original staterooms and suites.
- DINING 5 course fine-dining at the Earl of Thomond and the rustic Fig Tree restaurant.
- FEATURES Castle Spa offers timeless tranquility in six treatment rooms and a covered outdoor hydro pool and Irish parkland golf at the Dromoland Golf Course.
- DON'T MISS Unique insights to castle Falconry on guided Hawk Walks, alfresco champagne picnic on castle grounds, lake fishing for trout or perch with expert assistance and a pony and trap tour.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Full Irish breakfast included in room rates
- Upgrade subject to availability upon arrival
- Airport transfer to/from Shannon Airport
The castle is located in Southwest Ireland’s County Claire, only 15 minutes by car from Shannon airport, amidst 450 acres of pristine Irish landscape and private lake Gash. Closest Airport: Shannon (SNN)
More favorites to check out
Killarney Park Hotel
Co. Kerry, Ireland