Belmond Road to Mandalay
Add to my Wonderwall
Burmese beauty. Observe life on the mighty Ayeyarwady River in complete style and comfort. On land, immerse yourself in local culture, visit the temples of Bagan, and learn about ancient traditions. You’ll end your days with sumptuous cuisine and dramatic sunsets.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 42 spacious cabins and 1 Governor’s Suite, all with large windows.
- DINING Acclaimed on-board dining showcases the finest Eastern and Western delicacies, all table d’hôte meals with complimentary soft drinks and local beer available all day and house wine with lunch and dinner.
- FEATURES Spa, on-deck swimming pool and Mandalay Bar and Grill, sunrise yoga, guest lectures and guided excursions.
- DON'T MISS A horse-drawn cart ride tour of the ancient capital Ava. Visit Bagan’s temples, villages, and lacquer workshops. Travel photographer Sue Flood and expert guest speakers.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- All table d’hôte meals (Eastern and Western choices available)
- Daily guided excursions on land
- Butler Service in the Governor’s Suite
This historical Ayeyarwady River cruise operates from September to March and offers 2 to 4 night journeys from Bagan (NYU) or Mandalay (MDL). Reachable by daily flights from Bangkok (BKK) or Yangon (RGN).
More favorites to check out
Banyan Tree Lang Co
Lang Co, Vietnam
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Shangri-La Hotel Singapore