Banyan Tree Mayakoba
Add to my Wonderwall
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Natural wonder. This enclave of lush villas with private swimming pools makes for a romantic escape or a relaxing family getaway. Explore the magic of Mexico, unwind in the award-winning spa, or simply bask in the sunshine.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 121 secluded 1-3 bedroom pool villas; beachfront or along the canals.
- DINING Thai cuisine at Saffron, artisan Italian at Cello, beachfront dining at Sands and pick-your-own ‘Catch-of-the-Day’ private dining.
- FEATURES Banyan Tree & Rainforest Spa, El Camaleon golf course, the kids club, gym, beach club and bicycles for all.
- DON'T MISS Private dining on the Ixchel boat through the canals, 3 miles nature trail, eco boat tour, and an insider’s best handmade tortilla.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Complimentary International buffet breakfast at Oriente restaurant
- 10% discount at the spa and preferential green fees at El Camaleon a PGA championship golf course
- $100 resort or hotel credit per stay to be utilized during stay
- Upgrade, early check-in, late check-out, based on availability
This secluded resort is located in the exclusive Mayakoba community midpoint between Cancun Hotel strip and Tulum. Driving distance from Cancun airport is about 40 minutes, one hour to Tulum. We suggest rental car, taxi, or private transfer. Closest airport Cancun (CUN).
More favorites to check out
Grand Velas Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The St. Regis Mexico City
Mexico City, Mexico