Add to my Wonderwall
Irish jewel. Once a 13th-century castle owned by the Guinness family, this country estate is filled with regal splendor including cinema, luxury spa and wine cellar. Enjoy falconry, golf, zip-lining, and horseback riding along 350 acres of ancient woodlands.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 83 exquisite original rooms, including suites and Hideaway Cottage.
- DINING Formal dining at George V, Irish Cuisine at Dungeon, Traditional Cuisine in Cullen’s at the Cottage and Lord and Lady Ardilaun’s tea at Connaught Room.
- FEATURES Fairy tale indulgence at The Spa, restoring beauty and balance through individual treatments personalized for each guests. PureFlow™ a passive cardio system to optimize your health and lifestyle or work out at the new Fitness Studio.
- DON'T MISS Private Hawk Walk in Ireland’s First School of Falconry, a tour of Ashford Estate with a historian or a day trip to Galway.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Full Irish breakfast included in rates daily served in restaurant
- $100 equivalent food & beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Upgrade, early check-in, late check-out, based on availability
Ashford Castle is located on the picturesque shore of Lough Corrib, about 150 miles from Dublin Airport. The scenic journey takes approximately 3 hours, and its best done with rental car or chauffeured car. Closest airport is Shannon airport (SNN) which is a 90 minute drive or Dublin (DUB) is three hours.
More favorites to check out
Co. Clare, Ireland
Killarney Park Hotel
Co. Kerry, Ireland