Add to my Wonderwall
Japanese enchantment. This eco-spa overlooks Ago Bay, home to the world’s best cultured pearls. Enjoy peaceful views from you private hot-spring bath. The signature spa combines soothing ancient traditions with modern comforts.
- ACCOMMODATIONS 24 suites and 4 two-bedrooms villas with deck and private onsen.
- DINING Locally sourced Japanese & Mediterranean dining at Amanemu.
- FEATURES 21,500 sq. ft. Aman Spa is designed around a large onsen, with private onsen pavilion, watsu pool, and fitness center. 33 meters heated outdoor pool.
- DON'T MISS Onsen and Aman Spa. Explore Ise Grand Shrine with expert guide, prayer session and dance. Dine with Ama diver in her hut with Aman menu. Kumano Kodo pilgrimage trails.
Enjoy these perks when you book with us:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Upgrade, early check-in, late checkout, based on availability
Amanemu is situated in the serene hills above Ago Bay, close to the UNESCO holy Shinto site of Ise Grand Shrine, offering natural beauty of the four seasons and opportunities to discover cultural treasures. 112 miles from Nagoya Airport (NGO) 3 hours drive or 25 minutes by helicopter. 20 minutes drive from Kashikojima Station.
More favorites to check out
Palace Hotel Tokyo
The Ritz-Carlton Kyoto
The St. Regis Osaka